We are launching a new subscription box just in time for Christmas.
Subscribe to give yourself a nice little surprise every month, where you will receive a curated box full of ethically made Art and Merch. You can also choose to give a subscription to someone as a gift, bringing them a little bit of joy and happiness every month.
Whether you want to discover some pretty things for your home and wardrobe or looking for a way to support artists at a time when the government has decided that their contribution is invalid, this is a great way to do it. (Fuck the Tories)
You will discover 6 new artists in every box, each designing one piece. Every artist is paid an equal share of 50% of the profits.
The first box, launching just in time for the holidays, is designed by members of Wild & Kind Studios’, which is our low cost creative space based in Bridgeton, Glasgow. We came up with the idea of running a subscription box as a way to support creatives directly, so we have opened applications for contributing to future boxes where will prioritise offering opportunities to artists from marginalised communities.
Wild & Kind boxes will be available as a monthly subscription or can be purchased in blocks of 3, 6 or 12 months. The more boxes you buy in a block the more money you save.
This would be a fantastic gift for an art lover this Christmas to spread the joy a bit further than just the one day.
What’s in the box?
You can choose from 3 different box sizes, which vary between 4 and 6 products. All products are made in-house at Wild & Kind. Each box will have a theme that all artists involved will have created their pieces around. The very first theme is aptly ‘Wild & Kind’. The first months boxes will include.
- Risograph Print // A Risograph print, which will vary in size each month. This is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to print, and has a unique and distinctive aesthetic loved by many.
- Zine // An A3 folded zine, which will also be printed using our inhouse Risograph printer.
- Embroidered Patch // Sew on embroidered patch made using organic, recycled or second hand fabric whenever possible.
- Embroidered Badge // A 38mm round embroidered badge, made entirely of recyclable and compostable materials.
- T-shirt // A neutral fit crew neck tee which will either be printed or embroidered. Made of 100% Organic cotton dyed with eco friendly, water based inks.
- Sweatshirt // Neutral fit crew neck sweatshirt which will either be printed or embroidered. Made of 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15%recycled polyester